Monday, September 27, 2010

Freezer Cooking sites

So I should provide a link to some of the sites I've been using to get freezable recipes!

Once A Month Mom: I love this site! Each month, the woman who writes is publishes her list of freezer recipes for the month. She also provides the instructions for the big day of cooking, if you want her take on what to do when, and other resources are available as well. I've used this one a lot lately!

Mom's Budget: This is another good site with a lot of recipes. Not as many extras, like the cooking day instructions here, but still many recipes to try out.

So far, my freezer cooking has worked out well! The stuff I make will usually last us the next week and maybe even longer, depending on how much we eat at one time. The other thing I like about freezer cooking is that this doesn't result in us having a LOT of things leftover in the fridge that will go bad before we can eat them up. I'd love to be able to do my cooking more like once per month, but I haven't gotten that far yet!

No comments: