Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homemade (sorta) Pizza

Take THAT, frozen pizza post! Okay, tonight I made a semi-homemade pizza...and, no, Sandra Lee did not show up, NOR did I create a lovely and festive themed tablescape!

Basically, I bought a set of 2 premade pizza crusts with pizza sauce at Walmart. I can't remember the brand right now (they were not Boboli), but these are my favorite premade pizza crusts ever! I spread the sauce, sprinkled some Parmesean cheese, garlic powder, and oregano all over, then put mozzarella cheese down. I added some pepperoni and some leftover BBQ spit chicken from the other night and added a little more cheese. It was SO good! We shared with two guys who've been helping with the move, and they also really loved it! I wasn't up there while they were eating, but I was told that one of them said he'd pay to eat that pizza every day!

This could be my next business...

(Also, I just wanted to say that it's funny to me that under the "Labels for this post:" area, the examples are scooters, vacation, fall. Because I write a lot of posts about scooters...)

No comments: