Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13 -- Emily

Okay, yesterday I almost passed out after Zumba! It was freakishly hot in that aerobics room and we had 24 ladies in attendance (26 if you count Cecilia and I)! By halfway through the class, the ENTIRE mirror had fogged completely over and by the last few songs, the condensation on the floor was making everyone's shoes squeak! It was ridiculous! Hopefully, we can get some additional fans in there or something.

Here goes today...

Breakfast
  • WW Stuffed Breakfast sandwich. Those things are so good, and they are protein + carbs, which my doctor has told me is the best combination in the mornings.
Lunch
  • Half a bag of Salsa Salad. See Erin's previous post for a description of the Salsa Salad. Delicious!
  • I also had one Betty Crocker Mini Warm Delight. It's a small little helping of chocolate cake mix that you add some water too and then pop in the microwave for 30 seconds. At 150 calories, it's a nice sweet treat that satisfies my cravings without being too much.
Dinner
  • Okay, I have no idea yet. I still have half a bag of Salsa Salad that I can eat if I'm hungry while at work (I'm at work until 7 tonight). We have nothing made at home, so if I wait until after work, I'm stuck until I can make something. We'll see what happens later.
Snacks
  • So far today, I have enjoyed some light, fat free vanilla yogurt mixed with Grape Nuts and cinnamon.
  • I also had some French Vanilla coffee with a little bit of Caramel Apple creamer in it this morning -- so good!
Activity
  • No Zumba today, but I am going to TRY (try, people, just try!!) to do something while watching TV tonight. I will attempt some elliptical activity while watching The Biggest Loser, because that show makes me feel like I have to! Sometimes, though, I'm just so tired that nothing happens, but now since I've said this, I feel I at least need to do a small amount!
Victories
  • I was super stressed out this morning and REALLY wanted to buy some sort of doughnut or croissant or GIANT bagel from Schnucks for breakfast, but I didn't. I recognized my emotional eating trigger and stuck with the WW sandwich instead, which was very tasty!
  • Someone brought in a Walmart baggie of candy to work. We're talking some random Christmas-themed Peeps, tons of mini M&Ms, various Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Pops, and a very large peppermint stick. I ate NONE of it. Actually, I wasn't too tempted because I don't care about non-chocolate candy very much, Tootsie products aren't my fave, and I would rather have M&Ms with something inside them, like a peanut or some such goodness. It wasn't too hard to avoid this candy, but I still count it as a victory!

No comments: