Friday, January 16, 2009

The rest of the week -- Emily

Okay, I kind of fell off the blogging wagon when I was off work Wednesday and Thursday! Sorry about that! Here's my wrap up of this week:

Breakfasts:
  • I stuck to mostly the WW Stuffed Breakfast Sandwiches. Those are good and since they have the turkey bacon and egg in them, they keep me pretty satisfied throughout the morning.
Lunches:
  • While at home, I had a sandwich. On Thursday, my friends and I went to the Olive Garden, where I enjoyed a lovely whole wheat linguine with shrimp, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. It was pretty good, but not my absolute favorite. On Friday, I finished up the Salsa Salad that I started on Tuesday.
Dinners:
  • I made Enchilada Casserole but still have yet to eat any! Instead, I've been eating the mini quiches that I made earlier in the week. Friday night, Nick and I had hamburgers and veggies.
Snacks:
  • At work, I always made sure that I had the yogurt-cinnamon-Grape Nuts combo once a day. That was like a dessert to me! I also had some raw almonds to tide me over.
Activity:
  • I taught Zumba class on Thursday night, in addition to the Monday night class. Unfortunately, I did not get to do any other exercise this week, other than wrestling and playing with Austin and walking all over the mall! I was SO wiped out the other days, but my goal is to get more activity in on my non-Zumba days.
Next week, I'm going to try the Flat Belly Diet's 4-day Anti Bloat program. I'll report in then. I might start it on Tuesday because I'm doing it with a coworker and we're off on Monday.

No comments: