Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16--Erin

Is this getting boring even to us? Oh well, here's Friday!

6:30- 20 minutes of zumba

Breakfast-
yogurt/blueberries/wheat germ

coffee with hazelnut creamer!

Lunch-
We had a staff meeting and prepared lunch for that...I did a FANTASTIC job at not eating any chips/cookies while prepping the food! Here is what I did eat:
1 small bowl of chili - like probably 1 cup, and this chili was full of beans, celery, rice, and tomatoes (with a tiny blob of sour cream and some oyster crackers)
1 small turkey sandwich (with lettuce, swiss cheese, and mustard...didn't finish this)
I'd estimate 10-15 sunchips
carrot sticks and broccolli with a tiny amount of dip
1 (I'll reiterate 1) choc. chip cookie

I am so full this afternoon!

Husband is making dinner tonight, I left it up to him what to fix, but I don't even know if I'll be hungry for much of anything.

So far, that makes 6 days of consecutive exercise (which is big for lazy-ass me) and 6 days of conscious eating. I need to re-stock on snacks and salads!

erin

No comments: