Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ode to the Deep Fried Oreo

Okay, okay...

I was in a wedding this weekend and had the opportunity to eat a deep fried oreo cookie at the rehearsal dinner.

I took this opportunity like it was my job! And it was ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! If you don't know the goodness that is an oreo cookie, coated in batter and deep fried to perfection (sorry, Mom, just hold on and go to your happy place) then you don't know sheer delight.

To compensate for this manna from heaven, I didn't eat wedding cake. And it was red velvet. So there.

Other than that, our Xbox broke so I haven't been able to see my zumba dvd...I try to do my own stuff to compensate and I'm sure it's not quite at effective, but it's movement. I am still doing pretty darn well on my portion/food choices but I do need to make a grocery run to restock on the good stuff! We're out of food at our house again!

So if anyone cares, I'll try to keep updating, but I had to take a blog out and relive my deep fried fantasy...good times!

No comments: